We rarely have so much fun with a new book as we have been having with the Sports Illustrated Kids' 3D Sports Blast. Everyone who comes into our office grabs the book and puts on the 3D glasses that come with the book and pour over the pages. Each walks away with a truly unique sports experience.
We love this book and have two new copies to give away. Just follow the rules at the end of this blog to learn how to enter.
Sports Illustrated puts it best:
Most fans experience sports from afar, but now SPORTS ILLUSTRATED KIDS pulls readers right into the action. Over 50 photos in this 80-page hardcover book showcase the best 3D images by veteran SPORTS ILLUSTRATED photographer David E. Klutho. With big impact photography, all shot in state-of-the-art 3D technology, 3D SPORTS BLAST will knock sports fans of all ages off their feet.
In 3D SPORTS BLAST, readers experience firsthand what it feels like to grab rebounds with NBA stars, reel in a big catch with pro fisherman, and ride high on big waves. 3D SPORTS BLAST includes 3D glasses, so the entire family can jump in on the action together.
Some of the fun things that are included in the book are Included in 3D SPORTS BLAST:
- How NBA forward Lebron James measures up against monster trucks
- A look at MLB pitcher Tim Lincecum, "The Freak"
- Why Colts quarterback Peyton Manning has never missed a start
- And much more!
- Sign up for the MomsTeam newsletter (up right hand corner of home page at www.momsteam.com)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that the subject line reads: "Sports Illustrated CONTEST." Provide your Facebook name and your @twitter name. Please note that MomsTeam will not share your e-mail information.
The winner will be drawn randomly on Monday July 18,th at 5:00 PM EST and announced at 6:00 PM EST.
For more about the book please visit www.SIKids.com/3Dsportsblast.